Rambler Classic 770 (1963) Boca nicknamed fish. In 1943 the industrialist Henry J. American origin Kaiser expressed his desire to build cars after the Second World War, like Joseph W. Frazer, chairman of Graham-Page. In 1945 both came together and created the United States Kaiser Frazer Corporation, and recently began trading in 1946 and vehicles bearing the names of its founders. In 1950 the line was expanded with the introduction of Henry J., a small sport. The market was reasonably successful, reaching 120,000 units of the Kaiser and Frazer models and 30,000 from the Henry J. Due to the small movement of the company could not compete with other brands and stopped producing the Frazer. In 1943 the plant acquired Willys Overland Motors Inc., which made Jeeps and Willys Aero Ace and Lark, then called Kaiser Motors Corporation, but due to major financial problems are left to the Henry J. Rambler American.In order to obtain greater success in 1954 decided to settle in Argentina. With 3,000 units per year, still had financial difficulties, and so on. Kaiser sent a proposal to the Argentine government that included the formation of a joint venture company formed by the state IAME, Kaiser Motors Corp. and the contribution of Argentine private groups who would participate through the purchase of shares for a total of 160 million pesos . The state also would give the new company crs worth 200 million pesos and car import permits for another 40 million. Approved by the higher authorities in 1955 began the operation of Industrias Kaiser Argentina (IKA), with a capital of 20 million dollars, of which 32 corresponded to the machinery and tools imported from the United States. At that time, the U.S. company Kaiser (most) changed its name to Kaiser Industries Corporation, while Willys Motors began only with the successful production of jeeps.In the mid-50 was exported several Kaiser Manhattan, which was the base of the sedan Argentina: the (1958-1962). In 1956 there were 2,000 vehicles between versions jeeps and pick-up. In 1957, with the entrance of the stagnant (domestic version of the Willys Station Wagon) was reached to 7,000 units, and the creation of the Kaiser Carabela the market amounted to 20,000 units annually. In 1959 it reached an agreement with Regie Nationale des Usines Renault Renault to produce cars. In 1960 came the Kaiser Brigantine, which would be the latter one to bear the first name. Rambler Classic 770 1965. In 1961, thanks to a deal with American Motors, IKA was able to import the line since 1962 Rambler American. IKA Thus, chaired since its inception by James Mc Cloud, produced the most comprehensive range of cars and pickups from Argentina and led comfortably the local market with a share of 30 .In 1964 Argentina was able to manufacture the Rambler, but the components were exported from the U.S. and South Africa, integrating online Ambassador 990, the Classic Custom 660, the Classic de Luxe 550 and the rural Classic Cross-Country 660, which was a breakthrough for the time, and bringing air conditioning (optional on 1965 and works from the 67 ), power steering, through on the rear windows and rose windows power on all four doors. In 1966, broke the Torino, the most successful model of the company and one of the tellers in the automotive industry. In 1967, Regie Nationale des Usines Renault became a majority shareholder of the company and was responsible for the administrative direction, so that the company was called IKA-Renault and in 1975 he was Renault Argentina SA In 1968, the Rambler brought cash changes at three different speeds, but when it was associated with Renault, had four changes to the steering wheel and shift knob.From the year mentioned, began to contain an engineTornado-Jet, the first manufacture in Argentina. Had six-cylinder inline of 3,770 cm3 and 145 hp and camshaft to the head, which was only used for auto racing as the Alfa Romeo and BMW. The closure of production and Cross Country Classic was in 1971, although orders until 1972, while the Ambassador from 1972 to 1975 (when it stopped manufacturing) was widely used as the presidential car. Among other features, the Rambler national, had a capacity of carrying 70 liters of gasoline common as fuel, being a system of Carburetor Carter as electrical generator Dynamo 12 V, 35 A or the alternator 12 V, 38 A. Brakes are drum-drum and rear drive. In the cooling water, amounted to 11, 5 liters.